Land Bank of Endless Opportunities - 180 Acres development site with beautiful views located just opposite to Melton South Urban Growth Boundary and very close to existing developments.
Reliance real estate is proud to present this one hundred and eighty acres (approx.) land, located in the heart of Rockbank, Eynesbury, Exford and Melton. This property truly supplies an abundance of the Land Bank of Unlimited Opportunities that is a mantra well-known to every entrepreneur. The property represents a fantastic opportunity to acquire a prominent land bank or lifestyle site with excellent proximity to the rapidly growing Melton & Rockbank south growth corridor.
Property of great charm and unique country feel: Offering an adventurous, spacious and creative country lifestyle opposite the road is Melton south urban growth boundary.
- 180 acres, with one kilometre of Werribee River frontage, ancient rocky escarpment, volcanic plains and valley
- huge frontage on two sealed roads on both public boundaries i.e. approx. 1 km wide (imagine the potential)
- unique landscape, marked by valley, gently undulating terrain and clear country views in all directions
- 1850's heritage listed Warrawong Wool shed and concrete silos; 12 paddocks for cropping and grazing; numerous sheds; electric fencing across half of property
- spacious, country homestead with fully surrounding, wide, decked verandah
- manager's 2 bedroom cedar cottage
- stock and domestic water rights from Werribee River
- licensed for irrigation
- flexible terms & conditions for a right buyer.
- Wool shed private hiring for weddings, plays, public events, family gatherings - great potential for upgrading to serious business proposition
- irrigation licence for vegetables and cropping - presently sponsoring a refugee project on river flats for 28 local families
- future land development potential - Green Wedge zoning preserves unique rural qualities and presently allows carving out of 2 blocks of 5 - 12 acres.
- Future development will be influenced by rapidly growing, adjoining Melton City and Eynesbury township.
- World class golf course, restaurant, world heritage forest, equestrian centre at new Eynesbury township development - 5 minutes
- All necessary shopping and Vic Rail station at Melton - 5 minutes
- Boating recreation and speed boat club at Melton Reservoir - 2 minutes
- Exford Primary School - 3 minutes
- Planned recreational track along Werribee River from Melton to Werribee
- 30 minutes to CBD; 35 minutes to Melbourne Airport
- All major infrastructure - recycled water, fresh water, gas, electricity on Eynesbury Road boundary and sewerage main at river crossing
- opposite rapidly growing urban development at Melton South and very close to Rockbank developments.
Please contact Anil Gullapally +61 434534699 for more details...
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS***
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Open for Inspections