Magnificent Country Hideaway – Simplicity at its finest!!
Reliance Real Estate proudly presents the perfectly situated 13 acres-land parcel in green wedge zone. Take in the stunning city views this beautifully presented three bedroom home offers. It is the rare opportunity to secure this magnificent country retreat with endless flexibility. Suitable for the ever growing family or for an Investment! It's the location you dreamt of - A serene country lifestyle that is still close to the city!!
This is the once in a life land bank opportunity with the great profit potential.
• Suitable to land bankers, lifestylers, developers and investors
• Strong performing housing corridor and 4kms away from UGZ
• Located within one of the fastest growing municipalities in Australia, the City of Diggers Rest
• Short drive to Primary & Secondary schools, Parks, Recreation facilities and Local amenities
• Easy access to the Calder Freeway in 7 minutes, 35 minutes drive (approx.) from Melbourne CBD and Melbourne Airport
• Diggers Rest has a railway station on the Sunbury line, connecting the town with Melbourne's CBD
• A bus route connects Diggers Rest with Moonee Ponds and nearby Sunbury, at the former Victoria University campus
• Vendors will consider genuine offers with negotiable settlement terms
• Diggers Rest began life as a stopping place on the road to the Bendigo goldfields and the Post Office opened on 18 June 1860.
• Diggers Rest grew in the 1870s and 1880s and became a postal village with a general store, post office, weighbridge, mechanics' institute and a chaff mill.
• The Diggers Rest Hotel was built by 1854, and later enlarged, and became an important stopping place on the route to the goldfields.
• Diggers Rest is sometimes erroneously referred to as being famous for being the location of the first controlled powered flight of an aeroplane undertaken in Australia. The flight was performed by Harry Houdini in 1910. This was however preceded by 2 other flights.
• THE Ashes cricket rivalry ¬between Australia and ¬England is among the fiercest in world sport, it all started in the heart of Sunbury.
Please contact Lucky Dandyan +61 433 005 551 or Anil Gullapally +61 434 534 699 for more details...
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS***
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Open for Inspections